Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

So I know I'm not going in order, but I'm still pretty new at this and I'm trying to catch up. So a few weeks ago we went with Yaya, Tracy, Brad and their boys to pick out some pumpkins for halloween. The pumpkins were HUGE this year! We had such a hard time picking just a few! After we filled a couple of carts we went over to join the scarecrows and take a couple of fun pictures. We had such a fun time! Payge and the boys love spending time with their cousins and they all had a great time.













3 comments:

Jenny said...

Welcome to bloggerville!!! Can't wait to hear more.

I love your pictures. Your kids are adorable.

Jenny said...

BTW I love the backgroud you picked. It is really cute.

Jes said...

I love the group shot of you guys...such personality :) You kids are so cute.