Thursday, October 30, 2008

Kidnapped Seals











I woke up this morning and while I was in the bathroom getting ready I heard a horrible noise coming from the bedroom. Apparently in my sleep last night I hopped a plane to Sea World and kidnapped a seal and was stowing it away in my bedroom. It was barking very loud and seemed to be coming towards me. I was ready to run away when around the corner came Lilo. The horrible noises were coming from him. I was shocked to see such crazy noises coming out of his little body. Poor little guy! He ended up going to daycare anyway, (cause I had a huge Chemistry test today), but the daycare had to call Yaya at work and have her come get him and take him to the Dr. He has croup! Hopefully he will stop fevering in time to go trick or treating tomorrow night. Luckily the steroids that they gave him are doing wonders, and except for the barking, you would never know he was sick. What a brave little guy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Poor guy. Croup is the WORST. I hope he gets better soon. Even if he doesn't and he is still coughing, cool air is actually really good for croup. Take him out anyway.