Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lemon Juice

I know I just made a new post, but I just figured out how to out videos on this, and I have the best one. A couple of weeks ago we had fish sticks for dinner. We were out of tartar sauce, so I got some lemon juice out to put on my fish sticks. Well, Kainoa heard "juice", and wanted a drink. I tried to warn him that he didn't want any, but he wouldn't be talked out of it. I think he knew something was up when I got the camera out to film him doing it, but Lilo was clueless. It was pretty funny!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

We do such cruel and unusual things as parents. I have done that exact same thing. That was funny. Thanks Lilo and Kainoa for taking one for the team and making us laugh.

Jes said...

I love it!!! His facial expression is priceless.

Jenn said...

Your kids are so cute, I love it!

Brian and Staci Staples said...

That so makes me giggle. Thanks for sharing!

Brian and Staci Staples said...

silly!from:kennedy.

Brian and Staci Staples said...

that NEVER gets old!!!!! i told kainoa that a saw it and his face looked like a cerrey!!!!!!!!